Muck Boot and Xtratuf
New Online Store Design, Paired with Improved Cross-Channel Analytics and Streamlined Logistics, Advances Sales Beyond Year’s Forecast
As part of a Fortune 100 company, The Original Muck Boot Company and XtraTuf sought a partner to replace its legacy digital commerce with a solution to manage multiple stores from a single source and catalog; utilize data intelligently across all channels and improve customer acquisition and retention. Their previous system couldn’t handle the volume and implementing BOL’s Core Channel® & Core Logistics® technology Muck built a multimillion-dollar online business. Honeywell, as the brands’ owner, can now effectively manage and fulfill the growing volumes of online orders of its footwear brands to customers across the U.S., Canada, U.K. and EU.
• A 359% increase in Black Friday revenue
• Built a multimillion-dollar online business
Technology and Development
Strategy and Operations
- A 359% year-over-year Black Friday sales increase, with an October launch.
- Over 300% growth in their Core B2B Channel
- By replacing the existing platform and replacing with BOL’s Core Channel® & Core Logistics® technology, Muck & Oliver was able to build a multimillion-dollar online business virtually overnight.